Treetec operates a heavy duty Rayco hydraulic stump grinder. These machines provide maximum manouverablilty for difficult access situations.
- It can tackle any size stump and yet causes the minimum of ground disturbance.
- Stumps and surface roots can be removed well below ground level.
- Allows for easy replanting, laying turf, building, fencing, pipe laying etc.
- Despite its power it can fit through 1 meter wide openings. Check your access widths. In some cases gates can be removed from hinges and fence panels taken out. Small steps can be negotiated with ramps.
- Operators hold NPTC A07 in stump grinding, the nationally recognised qualification for this operation.
- Operators also hold NPTC 30 & 31 in use of chainsaws, which allows them to cut down trees or high stumps where necessary.
- We serve the following towns and surrounding areas: Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Ludlow, Whitchurch, Welshpool and Llanfyllin.